Everyone has the right to the protection of his/her personal data. Pukatuka respects users' right to be informed about the collection and processing of their personal data. Pukatuka ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawfully way and in accordance with good practice. While processing data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of the strictly necessary. For this reason, this Site has been designed in such a way that the use of your personal data will be minimal and will not exceed the original purpose for which your personal data was collected and/or processed.
Who processes your personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by Pukatuka for purposes which are strictly for the use of this Site, its services and the purchase of products on this Site. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- when you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on this Site, including conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of products, we collect your personal data (for example, password, size, e-mail address, delivery address, credit card numbers for payments and telephone numbers) on your order form only for the purpose of selling, picking and shipping the products ordered by you;
- when you request service assistance, we collect your personal data (for example, your first and last names, e-mail address) in order to provide you all the necessary services of our Pukatuka online Customer help relevant to this Site and to the purchase of products on this Site;
- when you save a shipping address, we process personal data in order to simplify the drawing up of your orders if done in the future.
Your personal data will only be communicated to identified third parties when it is necessary to process an order placed by you. For example, your personal data is disclosed to natural persons or legal entity to:
- perform electronic payment services, through credit/debit cards;
- process all sales of products;
- pick, pack and ship products;
- issue invoices for the sales of products;
- collect payments for the sales of products from customers, and
- process all returns of products from customers.
Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties who provide specific services for Pukatuka or who autonomously process personal data collected by Pukatuka in connection with the performance of a contract for the purchase of products on this website. Any such disclosure will be conducted, in each instance, without exceeding the original purposes for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to governmental and legal inquiries;
- comply with valid legal process;
- protect the rights or property of Pukatuka.
In any event, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without you being informed or without your consent, when such consent is required by law, except as provided herein.
Pukatuka uses automatic systems of data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to the hard drive of an Internet user. Even though cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allow us to link an Internet user to personal information provided by such user through this Site. Pukatuka are disseminated by our servers and no one may gain access to the information contained therein. Only Pukatuka processes information collected by cookies, in a collective and anonymous way, in order to optimize its services and this Site for the needs and preferences of Users and to prepare customized web pages. As you may know, each Internet browser allows the deletion of cookies after each session. Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to carry out these procedures of deletion. Please access to the appropriate instructions section on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies. We disseminate cookies in connection with functions such as browsing the catalogue, purchasing products on-line and supplying services reserved to registered users.
The processing of personal data by Pukatuka will be conducted in compliance with applicable Portuguese Laws.
Modification and updating services
Service ownership gifts
Pukatuka owns and retains all ownership rights over the services. The services contain copyright material (texts, imagens, and all king of informations provided), commercial brand names and other confidential information (‘Intellectual Property’) belonging to Pukatuka. Pukatuka may amend or update from time to time all or any part of the website, without any obligation to inform the users of this website.
Third party contents
Content belonging to other members, agents and third parties may be available through the Services. As we do not control, such content, we are not responsible for any such content.