Yes, we ship worldwide
Here you will find everything you need to know.
Can I buy from Pukatuka Online anywhere in the world?
Will I have to pay Customs Fees and Import Fees?Due to the different customs policies and import taxes, Pukatuka has no control over any costs that may be applied when an order arrives in the country of destination, and it is not possible to predict the exact value of these rates.
If you have any questions, you should contact your local customs before placing your order to obtain information about customs charges and their applicability.
How can I return an item I bought at the online store?
The return period is 14 days from the day you receive your order.
We only accept returns of unused products, unwashed products, with all original labels (without having been removed), in perfect condition and in their original packaging.
All products made by order, and / or customised according to the customer's instructions cannot be exchanged/returned
Christmas items are not subject to exchange/returned after Christmas.
To return, you must start the process in the returns tab of your account or, if I don't have an account, we kindly ask you to please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the steps indicated.
Do I have any cost in returning my item?
Pukatuka does not offer free returns. All costs associated with returning the items are the customers responsibility as well as any customs taxes and duties
When and how will I receive my refund?The refund will be processed after receipt of the returned items and their evaluation by the Quality Department, in the same payment method used when purchasing.
1. How can I start a Return Process?
To start a Return process, you must access your customer account, and in the “My Account” area, go to the space reserved for Returns, where you can then start the process automatically.
2. But can any item be returned? How long I have to do the return?
It is important to note that you only have 14 calendar days to return the product, counting the first day as the day the order was received by you.
The pieces must be returned with all the original tags, without signs of use or washing, dirtiness or smell.
Furthermore, please also bear in mind that some items may not be returnable, such as: personalized products, pieces made especially to your order or alterations to an existing model.
3. How to Return?
Once you done the Return process on our website, we kindly ask you to proceed with the shipping of the pieces to be returned.
These must be sent with all the original tags, without signs of use or washing, dirtness or smell. When it comes to shoes, the box must be placed inside a second box/package.
We strongly recommend that you send the products packaged in a good condition and in secure packaging, as you will be responsible for any damage that occurs during the return shipment.
Returns where products are shipped without meeting the above requirements will not be accepted. If the product is used or damaged, we are entitled to deduct any depreciation from the refund amount of the order. We also remind you that products have a period of 14 calendar days to be returned after the day they were delivered.
4. To where do I address the Return?
The shipment must be sent to our facilities, during the period of a 14 calendar days after receiving the order, to the following address:
Rua General Ferreira Martins nº10 R/C DTO
When possible, please send us the shipping number provided by the carrier.
5. What about the Return Costs?
With the exception of agreements previously established with us, the customer always covers the costs of returning the products, and the return of the amount will be made through the same payment method used in the original purchase.
Note that shipping costs are non-returnable.
Please also bear in mind that for:
- Returns coming from the European Union: the return costs are entirely borne by the customer, as well as the choice of the carrier, and Pukatuka is not responsible for any lost shipments.
- Returns coming from Outside the European Union: the return costs are entirely borne by the customer, as well as the choice of the carrier, and Pukatuka is not responsible for any lost shipments. Arriving in Portugal, your order shipments will be treated by Customs as an importation. In addition to the fee charged by the carrier to handle customs clearance, other fees may be applied, for which Pukatuka is not responsible for paying. If the value of the fees is greater than the value of the return, it will be rejected by us. If it is lower, the value of all costs will be deducted from the order.
6. What if I'm returning a defective item?
If the product you received is not what you expected, or has a defect, please contact us before returning it.
You can do so by emailing to email@example.com or by the number +351 911 096 062 through WhatsApp.
7. What if I refuse to receive the order?If the order is rejected by you, all shipping, resending and return costs are at your expense. The same happens if it has already been sent, all shipping costs, customs fees, brokerage fees, import fees and others that may result are at your expense.
8. But I'm not sure about the sizes?In case of doubt about sizes, or any other question, we have a team available to help and advise you via email firstname.lastname@example.org or number +351 911 096 062 through WhatsApp.